Learn Android Programming with Webinar and App Kits
Develop cloud integrated Android apps with this Android training. This is an Instructor led online Android training. In this course, you will learn Android programming and also develop a cloud integrated Android app using our App Kits. The course is taught over the internet by experienced trainers. You will need a computer and broadband internet connection to attend this training.
Next Online Class Starts on October 4th, 2014
In this course, you will learn Android programming skills. The training covers basics to intermediate level topics in Android programming. You will also get an App Kit to develop a cloud integrated Android app. The training covers both design and development skills needed to develop Android apps. You will use Eclipse and Android SDK for app development. You will receive a certificate of course completion at the end of the course. You can publish your app on Google Play (requires a Google Play account) or on our private app marketplace. This marketplace is free for our students.
What is An App Kit?
App Kits are 100% functional apps you can customize to create your own, unique app. The kit includes source code and instructions for customizing the app. You don't need to know any Java or Android programming for customizing the app kits. There are several types of app kits available including Ecommerce, Magazine, Quiz, Educational and Multimedia apps.
This training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Android
- Installation of Software
- Creating a New Android Project
- Creating Activity
- User Interface (UI) Components
- Building the UI of Android App with the widgets
- Layout Techniques
- Arranging widgets in App Layout
- Using Storage and Database
- Using the database in Android Apps
- Source Code of Template using Local Database
- Running in a Background Service
- Designing for Multiple Screens
- Designing the UI for different Screen Sizes
- Building Apps with Multimedia
- Demo App with Video Play
- Building Apps with Connectivity
- App Using Google Maps
- Creating Launcher icon for Android Apps
- Preparing for Release