Get Cloud Computing Certification from Microsoft with this Windows Azure Training
Learn how to develop Web Services using Web API and Windows Azure. This is an Instructor led online Windows Azure training. This course will prepare you for cloud computing certification exam 70-487. You will also receive a course completion certificate for the official Microsoft course Developing Windows Azure and Web Services. The course is taught over the internet by experienced trainers. You will need a computer and broadband internet connection to attend this training.
Next Online Class Starts on October 4th, 2014
This Windows Azure training will teach you how to develop web services in the cloud. You will receive a course completion certificate and can take further cloud computing certification by taking the Microsoft certification exam 70-487.
The training covers basics to intermediate level topics in Windows Azure and Web Services programming. This Windows Azure training requires Visual Studio Express (available as free download from Microsoft).
What is Cloud Computing Certification?
The exam 70-487 will test your cloud programming skills specifically focusing on your ability to develop web services using Windows Azure, Microsoft's cloud platform. This is part of a series of cloud computing certification exams from Microsoft.
This training will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Overview of Service and Cloud Technologies
- Module 2: Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Module 3: Creating and Consuming ASP.NET Web API Services
- Module 4: Extending and Securing ASP.NET Web API Services
- Module 5: Creating WCF Services
- Module 6: Hosting Services
- Module 7: Windows Azure Service Bus
- Module 8: Deploying Services
- Module 9: Windows Azure Storage
- Module 10: Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Module 11: Identity Management and Access Control
- Module 12: Scaling Services